- Created: Sunday, 13 December 2020 00:36
#NationalPrayerZimbabwe 🇿🇼 #PrayEngageBuild #Post90DaysPrayer
Our God is the Father of life, the Almighty God, the unchanging God who can transform all situations. We know that all good and perfect gifts come from Him. He is the source of love, life and holiness. He is the God who alone does great wonders, what a mighty God He is. Our God cannot be equalled or rivalled; He is the self-existing and uncreated God.
Acts 7:28: for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’
Psalms 75:1: We proclaim how great you are and tell of the wonderful things you have done.
Jeremiah 20:13: Sing to the LORD! Praise the LORD! He rescues the oppressed from the power of evil people.
Ephesians 1:6: Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear Son!
- Today, let us give thanks to God, for the life of God in us, for we live, move and have our being in you..
- Thank Him for the righteousness of Christ which He put in us thereby giving us access into His presence. Praise Him that He has fearfully and wonderfully made us.
- Thank Him that as individuals and as a nation, we are in His good hands and that He shields us in the days of battle. Give Him thanks that in spite of our faults and weaknesses, He is quick to forgive us, daily showing us His everlasting mercy.
- Tell Him what a great God He is and that His works in us are wonderful and glorious. Thank Him because only a Father like Him would love children like us in spite of our faults and weaknesses.
- Thank Him for daily transforming us through His Word
- Proclaim that as our Everlasting Father, we choose to thank Him for both the good times and the seemingly bad times we face as individuals and as a nation, knowing that through it all, He has continually worked out His good purpose for our lives and nation. Thank Him for the things we have gained as individuals and as a nation and the things we have lost and that He is the reason we have not lost all and the reason we will gain all.
- Proclaim that no matter what comes our way, He will always be our God. Thank Him for today that He is more than enough for us. Thank Him that daily He holds our hands to take us through the day and motivates us to return victoriously, giving Him the praise.