To enhance the relevance of the Evangelical Fellowship of Zimbabwe by facilitating, coordinating and providing ministry programs and activities to members.
Key result areas
- Evangelism, Discipleship and Church Planting
- Holistic Ministry/Integral Mission
- Youth and Child evangelism
- Created: Thursday, 24 June 2021 11:36
A testimony by a Widow, Sabina Ngundu, from Buhera. She narrates how the SHG has helped her to increase the output of her garden project.
- Created: Thursday, 24 June 2021 10:56
The Tamuka Self Help Group is based in Dora, Mutare rural district in Manicaland. It is situated in Gutukunhuhwa village and has a membership of 17 women from 17 households. Through their weekly savings the group currently has USD65 in its coffers.
- Created: Thursday, 24 June 2021 10:53
Through the Church and Community Mobilization Process, EFZ continues to reach the most vulnerable; transforming lives whilst empowering individuals to be self-dependent across all provinces in the country.