- Created: Thursday, 24 June 2021 16:47
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Field Officer.
FIELD OFFICER JOB OPPORTUNITY
The Evangelical Fellowship of Zimbabwe (EFZ) is a not-for profit umbrella body for Pentecostal and evangelical Churches and Para Church Organization whose mission is to mobilize, empower and network Evangelicals for the accomplishment of the Great Commission. EFZ is seeking for a dynamic, innovative and suitable young Christians to fill a post that has risen in the Fellowship.
Job Title: Field Officer
Reports to: WASH Coordinator
Level of Effort: 100%
Job Location: Mutoko
To ensure smooth and effective implementation of the WASH program activities in the WASH Program Areas (WPA) in accordance with the EFZ minimum standards of practice.
- Church and community engagement
- To ensure sustainability of the project and structures in the district
- Maintain contacts with the relevant district structures
- To be a liaison person between EFZ and other stakeholders
- Monitor the delivery, handling and utilization of materials at sites
- Inspect construction activities at each site to ensure adherence to agreed LWI Minimum standards
- Monitor progress and quality of construction activities at site level; surfacing any issues and examples of good practice through regular reports to the WASH Coordinator and in team meetings
- Ensure project documents are properly filed and kept secure.
- Support EFZ work in Murehwa/Mutoko and perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- A degree or diploma in Environmental/Health Science, Social Science, Development Studies or any related qualification
- Community engagement skills
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written; fluent in English and Shona
- Negotiation and Mediation Skills
- Class 3 Drivers licence & motor bike riding experience
- Computer literate
- At least one-year experience in WASH software and Hardware skills
- A Christian and being a member of EFZ is an added advantage
Conditions will be discussed with suitable candidates.
How to apply:
Suitable candidates are requested to send in their application letters, curriculum vitae and a recommendation letter from their Pastor to: email@example.com or deliver to EFZ National Office, 2 Maitland Avenue, Arcadia, Harare.
Closing date for applications:
All applications should be received by end of day 2 July 2021